Wednesday, September 26, 2007

But why a rat?!!

Well, its like this- the way i see it, nowadays, there're aren't a lot of really good cartoons out there being aired. For people who know me, you know i complain a lot. For people who don't- well, i complain a lot. I've been whining about how cartoon network (my absolut favorite channel) has gone from bad to worse to "WHAT THE BLAZES IN GOD'S HOLY NAME IS THAT?!!!!". That's when i decided to do something about it.

Ok, I'll be honest- there are some really good cartoons out there- Samurai Jack, Dexter's lab, south park etc. But where ARE they among the rest of the drivel like Pokemon, digimon and extrashittymon?!!

Also, I wanted to create a cartoon myself and PUT IT OUT THERE, for everyone to see.

THE CONCEPT of harmonium rat came to me one fine evening when i was thinking about a rat i had seen earlier. When it moved, its frontal portion moved first and then the rest of its body caught up with it. I thought it would be funny to see such a rat with an acordian or the harmoniumy part of the harmonium as a midriff.

Everyone out there loves a good laugh. That coupled with a cute little rat/mouse would really work people's funny bones (respectively). I plan to use any means necessary to make this little rodent run around, and by that i mean- Toon boom, anime studio, flash, sound forge and anything else i can get my hands on.

I haven't decided how long i plan to make each bit, but when i do, you'll be the first to know!

Cheers,
K

1 comment:

Nishanth(Nish) Gurumurthy said...

k...uve chosen an intresting project which i personally feel is difficult to xecute,but im sure u gonna show the way for ur rat(i mean the project rat..lol..)!!!..all the best...